Because we are completely foster based it is difficult to have a set volunteer schedule, but our volunteers are still very important to us. There are many ways in which you can help.
• Picking up dogs from the airport
• Driving dogs from foster houses to the vet
• Bringing dogs to adoption fairs or vet visits that their fosters cannot attend
• Helping at adoption fairs – watching puppies, taking dogs out for bathroom breaks, selling merchandise, answering questions, etc.
• Helping out at our of town adoption fairs, transporting dogs, etc.
• Being a “temp foster home” – holding a dog or puppies for a few days until a suitable foster is found
And finally, word of mouth. Spreading the word about Manitoba Mutts is the best donation you can give us.
To apply to be a volunteer email Nancy at email@example.com.