Join our Alumni!
You don’t just get a dog with MMDR, you get a community! – Faye Tardiff, Alumni Coordinator
Did you know that we have an awesome network of alumni who help support each other?
Manitoba Mutts Alumni is a facebook group, available to all people who have adopted dogs or cats from us. It is more than just a group—it’s a community!
MMDR Alumni is where like-minded people, who understand the joys and difficulties of pet ownership, share their stories and turn to for advice. No topic is off limits!
Manitoba Mutts Alumni is a place for our adopters to:
- ask questions about training
- give tips/advice
- arrange play dates
- keep in touch with litter-mates
- celebrate success stories
- vent frustrations
- show off cute pictures!
- form friendships
- give/receive emotional support
- …and much more!
Joining our alumni is as easy! Just request to join our group on Facebook.
*Requests are usually approved within a couple of hours.
Other benefits of being part of the MMDR Alumni community:
1. MMDR Alumni rates with The Noble Hound Training for in-home training sessions, day care, leash manners classes and obedience school
2. Free 11 x 14 portrait of your new furry family member with Pearl Angelini Photography